over the weekend i spilled my delicious sweet cece's all over the place when i went to go pay. needless to say it was embarrassing. {just a typical day in the life of cgriff} and i realized that i've had countless embarrassing moments.
the first time i flew alone i was 10. and i drew a portrait of the lady sitting next to me and gave it to her.... #thatsembarrassing
one time these girls were looking at me funny.. finally a woman came over and told me my skirt was tucked into my tights... #thatsembarrassing
one time i took a hip hop dancing class when i was a senior... #thatsrad... the class was for middle schoolers... #thatsembarrassing
one time i told the doctor i had bieber fever... #thatsembarrassing
one time i cried during a commercial... #thatsembarrassing
i have more points on my driver's lisence than michael jordan has on his basketball resume... #thatsembarrassing
some of my best runs have been when i'm listening to owl city... #thatsembarrassing
i follow bravo tv {and a majority of the real housewives on twitter}... #thatsembarrassing
i constantly break the no VPL {visbible panty line} rule at the gym with my 80s spandex... #thatsembarrassing
in the history of the world, i am the biggest scaredy cat ever... #thatsembarrassing
i won most likely to be late to graduation in highschool.... #thatsembarrassing
and i was also nominated for most unique and worst driver... #thatsembarrassing
you don't even want to know how many muffins i could eat in a day... #thatsembarrassing
one time i was car dancing at a stop light and i looked over and the people in the car next to me were all pointing and laughing.... #thatsembarrassing {i'd like to say i was listening to good music but in reality it was probably party in the usa. okay, yes, it was miley. equally embarrassing}
i'm a complete mess... #thatsembarrassing
sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves.
have a spectacularly outstanding day and don't give a care what anyone else thinks about you!










Hahahah and That is what makes you AWESOME!!!! hah. What a fun list. You are too funny Chelsea!
ReplyDeleteOh, I could do a really long blog post on my embarrassing moments.
ReplyDeleteAnd personally, I love it when people car dance. It's very entertaining, and at least you know they're happy!
Haha I totally dance and sing in my car all the time, I figure if people see and they get a laugh, then I did something good ha
ReplyDeleteBahah love your embarassing moments! And I do 1/2 of those too lol.
ReplyDeletehahaha i love this post it made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm a SHOUT IT OUT PROUD belieber and the Tim Hortons commercial where the little boy gives the hot coffee to the old man shoveling his driveway...yea, you know the one. thirty seconds long...and it had me in tears.
Best =)
ReplyDeleteThe 'embarrassing' is what makes you fabulous =P May as well embrace it
Oh mannn, I have a list like this that goes all the way to the floor... definitely a queen of embarrassment too. Particularly, I'm with you on the car dancing. I car dance SO HARD.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, your last few posts with your sisters have been making me all smushy. Your sisters and my sisters (it seems to me) would get along famously haha.
You are as always, fabulous :) xo
Love this! I follow some of the real housewives on twtiter too. It's too good not to!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! I'm the type of girl who eats and then spills food all over her clothing. So sometimes I walk around all day with jam on my clothing! And I'm in college! Embarrassing. Or I trip over my feet and fall into something that falls over... and you get the idea.
ReplyDeletechelsea you are so funny, i just had a huge embarrassing moment recently, maybe i should write about it!
ReplyDeletehave a good day =]
This made me laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love this so much! Great list. You're awesome.
ReplyDeletethis is probably the BEST post i have ever read in my life! i want to do something like this today...hihihi!!! i'll let you know how it goes!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the blog love! i adore all your comments!
allisterbee.blogspot.com
Haha, glad I'm not the only one who manages to embarass herself regularly :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I'm hoping the portrait you drew was flattering! Otherwise, YIKES that would be awkward.
ReplyDeleteahaha, I love this!
ReplyDeleteembrace it sister! embarrassment is one of the true joys in life... especially for other people not involved. :D seriously though, if we can just laugh at ourselves then i think we've arrived at true self-confidence and that's not embarrassing at all!
ReplyDeleteHahahahah! I love this post! I think you are adorable - and if it makes you feel any better, I totally try and tweet with a bunch of Bravo stars as well:)
ReplyDeletehahaha, you are so special!! :) and I mean that in a great awesome way! Your post never fail to make me smile! You are a wonderful person! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I would even start making a list! haha...don't feel embarrassed about listening to Party in the USA!
ReplyDeletei am totally laughing with you, not at you after reading post. i promise.
ReplyDelete;)
xo Alison
Love it! My list would be too long to post :)
ReplyDeleteha ha i LOVE these!
ReplyDeletei follow an extremely embarrassing amount of reality tv stars on twitter :)
Ha! What a great post! I love your list of embarassing moments. You definitely do a great job at being one of those "approachable people" I like so much in real life :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
you are spectacularly amazing and i miss our comversations. I think i shall write you a letter cgriff. x
ReplyDeleteYOU are such a little angel =]
ReplyDeletei adore this blog to no end and i adore you!
thank you for being the voice that tells us to be ourselves no matter what...and thank you for walking your talk ;]
I loved this! Everything you said made me smile, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI love this! But what's wrong with Owl City?? Oh, was that embarrassing?
ReplyDeleteI don't follow any housewives, BUT I do watch them on tv. Just as bad I think.
i did it!!
ReplyDelete♥ http://allisterbee.blogspot.com/2010/08/hashtag-thats-embarrassing.html#comments
You ALWAYS make me laugh. Seriously. You're good.
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty embarrassing moments! Thanks for sharing. It was a funny post. xo style, she wrote
ReplyDeleteI love your posts!!!! This was so funny to read and you're right, we shouldn't care what others think of us! I'm pretty good at laughing at myself, but I'm pretty self-conscious all the same.
ReplyDeleteMy embarrassing story for the weekend was when my bikini bottom was accidentally yanked too hard and I ended up flashing the street below and everyone on the porch...I learned the importance of double knots that day. LOL
I think it's hilariously embarrassing when you tell a corny joke to a stranger and they don't. budge. at. all. That happens to me all too often.
ReplyDeletelol i car dance all the time! one time i was belting out backstreet boys and forgot i had my window rolled down as did the car next to me. they got a nice little show. that was embarrassing...
ReplyDeletehahaha! Well then I guess, I'm pretty embarrassing too, because I've do or have done a lot of these as well! yikes! ;)
ReplyDeleteoh the goodness i have been missing... i luv this post :)
ReplyDelete"one time i told the doctor i had bieber fever... #thatsembarrassing" I actually can't stop laughing. By the way you are incredibly adorable and I think I have a bit of a girl crush on you now :P
ReplyDeletehaha!!!!! that was funny to read!!!! i specially liked that one in which you gave her portrait to the lady next to you in that plane!! haha that's cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have started a film project! would you like to participate???? :)
http://more-analog.blogspot.com
xxxx
oh sweetie!! you are soooo kooky! ;) none of that is embarrassing, we all have our "things" that make us unique and interesting!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this post and your bravery for posting it. So I'll share one of my escapades with you -- the first time I met the boyf's mom and sister, I tripped over their rug and almost landed flat on my face. #thatsembarrassing
ReplyDeleteP.S.) Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
ReplyDeletei totally told my ob-gyn when he asked me if i had anything else going on... "nothing except my beiber fever!" hahahahah he was clueless. since he's like 75. lol
ReplyDeleteside note.. is it creepy that i have an gyno that is soo old?
Haha you should have ended all of these with That's AWESOME! Because they totally are! It's awesome when you can laugh at yourself about things! :) You rock.
ReplyDeletei totally agree with your last 2 sentences! :) this is a fun post! thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i missed you. i now have internet at home so you'll be seeing me again around here.
xo, ails