just take the little letters from rockstar diaries, FLIP them around and you get reverse letters. because sometimes you just gotta shut the trap and listen to what somethings and someones have to say to you!
dear chelsea,
i know you are so happy when you see me but it's almost april. who are you kidding? take me down.
regrettably, your giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSTER
dear chelsea,
i def almost killed you yesterday.
stick to the bike? i think yes.
till your stronger, stairmaster 3000
dear chelsea,
love what?
we are all you need.
sincerely, california cuties oranges
dearest chelsea,
i am all you need.
forever yours, michael cera
dear chelsea,
um i mean seriously{^}??
love, muffins
dear chelsea,
i know you're confused. after much contemplation i've come up with a solution. a giant michael-cera-shaped-orange zesty-muffin. you're welcome.
signed, all things that are good in the world {like unicorns, free cupcakes, full battery ipods, sunflowers.. etc}
dear chelsea,
you caught us.
signed the PRO corn syrup popsicle commercial paid for and produced by the corn syrup association of america
dear chelsea,
the fact that you thought about doing a little letter post solely on commercials means you probably {definitely} should turn off the tv.
signed, your conscious
earth to chelsea,
um hello?!? we don't think so.
loyally, all the real housewives who put their baby mama drama on the back burner to take time and {finally} appreciate one of their top fans.
dear chelsea,
be fabulous.
& don't apologize for being you.
signed simon doonan
dear chelsea,
4 DAYS!!!!
signed, New Orleans
dear chelsea,
SUCK IT.
signed milk that went bad 3 days before expiration date and you found this out after pouring it all over the last of your favorite cereal.









So funny! I love the Michael Cera and the muffins one haha!
ReplyDeleteDear Chelsea-
ReplyDeleteThanks for always making me smile and yet at the same time darn you for somehow always making me crave some delicious baked treat that I shouldn't eat. Oh-and I say kick that stairmasters butt!
sign a different Chels :)
Oh my gosh, Michael Cera shaped orange zesty muffin....makes me laugh so hard!
ReplyDeleteYour so funny! I love your blog. Anyways, I'm going to make peanut butter cookies with a recipie from you! The only problem is that in Switzerland they don't have Reese's peanut butter cups (GASP) I know, these Swiss people don't know what they're missing. But I'm thinking of maybe just tossing in some peanut butter M&Ms instead. (Wow If I had a dollar for everytime I said peanut butter... :D)
ReplyDeletedear chelsea,
ReplyDeletethanks for being silly.
signed,
all your little readers ♥
ahhhh michael cera <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteoh my oh my oh my...you might be my new best friend.
ReplyDeletei went running yesterday..but actually mostly i walked...ya, i should stick to the bike too.
i have done countless posts referring to paulie bleeker.
sunflowers. i plan on having hundreds at my wedding.
Hehe, you are so cute.
ReplyDeletedear chelsea.
ReplyDeletei LOVE your reverse letters.
brilliant.
your fan,
sarah
these are my most favorite posts!!! love the letters! i can totally relate to the stairmaster number. i would do it for an hour and burn 1300 calories (yes, that rocks!) but then my thighs were like, "do you want us to be gigantic and turn into man thighs?!" so, be careful... stick to the bike.
ReplyDeletedear chelsea,
ReplyDeleteyou write the best little reverse letters! the milk thing seems to happen to me A LOT...i think someone needs to re think expiration dates.
xoxo,
anna
p.s. thanks for writing such a wonderful blog!
Hahahahha you're adorable, Chelsea! And I'm still lovin' those bangs. Keep rockin' 'em!
ReplyDeletei LOOVEEE these posts!
ReplyDeletenever gets old!
omg. absolutely hilarious! and that last post... same thing has happened to me... just not quite as dramatic. yowza!
ReplyDeleteyou are just too funny....
ReplyDeleteAwww this is the cutes thing ever!!!♥!! I haven’t done this ever hahahah! but I will give it a go soon!!……And yes never be embarrassed of who you are and what you like ( the post of you loving Justin B.came to mind hahahah) just do and feel what you like!!! That’s what I do, oh darling your post always make me smile and jump of joy!!♥
ReplyDeleteI love these letters!!! Much love sweet lady!! XO
ReplyDeletedear chelsea
ReplyDeletethank you for being my favourite blogger and brightening up every day with your fantastically silly posts :)
love, Emma xxx
this is so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the Michael Cera one! :D
thanks for the comment on my blog!
follow me too yah?
thanks girl!
you never fail to make me laugh :D
ReplyDeleteugh, and the milk thing? I've done that more than once.. NOT COOL. (especially when it's in my morning cup of coffee that I've been looking forward to!) :/
ah can't get enough of these so funny! oh and will you share I love Michael Cera too!
ReplyDeletetoo cute. :D
ReplyDeletemy goodness.
ReplyDeleteyou *never cease to make me roar with laughter.
pretty much the truth...
:D
*i almost forgot the never...which would have completely warped my entire comment. lame :(
i love these reverse letters! they always put me in such a good mood!
ReplyDeletethis is SO CUTE! AH! you're amazing!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. I love it.
ReplyDeletehaha seriously how cute can you be?? this made me crack up during work. i'd probably dedicate every letter to commercials and tv shows too.
ReplyDeletebuh-buh-buh BANGS!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are very cute.Me likey!!
hahahaha OMG i just love this, amazing-ness!! I will so give this a try what a fun and ever so TRUE idea!! <33
ReplyDeletei'll take a michael cera muffin!
ReplyDeleteNew ORLEANS!?!!? how fun - i was born and raised there! cant wait to hear all about your trip!
hahahah love this
ReplyDeleteDear Chelsea.
ReplyDeleteYou are way too cute, and interesting.
Love, Tywo.
LOVE!
chels, I definitely thought of you today when I made pain au chocolat!
ReplyDeletethey are scrummmmdillyumptious and I felt very ingenious but I'm pretty sure I am able to burn water, so don't be looking for my new cooking show TOO soon...
Thank for the sweet little note and tea! They arrived in my mail box yesterday. About to have the tea now yum!
ReplyDelete